Log in or open a account? | @ raceservice.lazy.se
Welcome - to open an account and get access to more service and information!
How to easily open an account
- Click on the "Create new account" at the menu "User login", to the left at the page.
- Answer the questions correctly (remember that they not can be changed in retrospect)
Participant account (participator - to sign up in a Regatta or Races)
- Obtained directly, mail will be sent with link for the first login.
- A Participant's Account for participation in one or several races / events. The account provides access to reports and summaries as well as protest form and the rulebook.
- Be sure to provide correct information, they can not be changed afterwards!
(SC) account (Sailing Committee)
- Directly created by the information in the application, but the account is blocked.
- An activated (SC) account can build pages and invitations and take advantage of the capabilities in the system as well as activate or deactivate (PC) accounts accredited to the (SC) account. The account gives access to the racing rules.
- An activated (SC) account can in turn approve the (PC)-accounts which are simply plug to the club.
(The choice and connection of the associated (SC)-account is made in application of (the PC) -account. The (SC) -account must therefore be approved before in turn it can be associated to, or approved by, the PC-accounts).
(PC) account (Protest Committee)
- Directly created but is activated only by approval from associated (SC)-account membership, according to the choice choosen under application of (PC)-account.
- (PC) account treat the protests in all arrangement that is organized by the accredited (SC)-account. Clear lists with selection for easy breathing.
- The account gives access to the racing rules.
(PC) -account can not be connected to (SC)-account afterwards - by security reasons.
The (SC)-account is the only one to activate its associated (PC)-accounts, and can only aproved (PC)-accounts who is associated.